One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Did I really believe that God sovereignly saves sinners through the work of the Holy Spirit applying the truth of the Word?’
- ‘The Baptists' pressing of this vision of a people under a sovereignly free God constituted their true distinctiveness.’
- ‘We need to know and proclaim the Triune God, the Lord of the World, who sovereignly calls Man into a relationship of love with himself through the objective propitiation made by Christ.’
- ‘Traditional Baptists believe that God loves all people in the sense that God wants all people to be saved; Calvinists believe that God has sovereignly predestined that some people will not be saved.’
- ‘Calvin said that God sovereignly predestined everything that happens in the world.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.