One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The lady's features were illuminated by the sourceless light.’
- ‘As an unreported case, it enters law as a ghostly, sourceless illustration of circumstances that law will not recognize.’
- ‘We believe that this statement is very vague and it's sourceless and believe it is inconsistent with the judgment made by the special representative.’
- ‘Yet, the room has a pleasant quality to it also: a sourceless radiance that makes the temperature outside a distant memory.’
- ‘He assumed Tamara's great and seemingly sourceless wealth had found a charitable outlet.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.