One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A text listing of commands to be compiled or assembled into an executable computer program.
- ‘The fact that source code is available may be thought of as a security risk for the company.’
- ‘The intruder found some of their proprietary source code, but did not download any of it, the company claims.’
- ‘If you bought a mainframe, it came with an operating system complete with source code.’
- ‘This implies that the source code of these programs is to be made publicly available.’
- ‘It lives up to its name by making both source code and file formats completely open.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.