One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I think his strong points are really the soulfulness of his playing and the directness of his lyrics that really come from the heart.’
- ‘His taste was impeccable; his soulfulness was real; his artistry was beyond belief.’
- ‘Grunwald has admired old blues music since he was 10 years old, immediately drawn to the soulfulness of the genre.’
- ‘Some are almost mechanical, others merely sweet - the inspired wood thrush sings with a certain soulfulness.’
- ‘With his world-weary eyes and solitary habits, he gives Pépé a soulfulness and depth unusual for a movie gangster.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.