One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Only when Christ's death was ordered to the Exodus recollection could the eschatological dimension of the soteriological significance of Jesus' death be appreciated.’
- ‘His goal is to align current christological and soteriological doctrine with religious pluralism - a problem never truly envisioned in the Bible.’
- ‘John and Hebrews provide a more philosophical and poetic expression of the nativity, setting the event in its theological and soteriological perspective.’
- ‘He contends that they each reflect the basic soteriological, christological, eschatological, and ecclesiological thrusts of the letter.’
- ‘Similarly, the Gospels reveal a soteriological consistency in which Jesus is presented not only as an eschatological instrument but as salvation itself.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.