One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He contends that they each reflect the basic soteriological, christological, eschatological, and ecclesiological thrusts of the letter.’
- ‘Similarly, the Gospels reveal a soteriological consistency in which Jesus is presented not only as an eschatological instrument but as salvation itself.’
- ‘Only when Christ's death was ordered to the Exodus recollection could the eschatological dimension of the soteriological significance of Jesus' death be appreciated.’
- ‘John and Hebrews provide a more philosophical and poetic expression of the nativity, setting the event in its theological and soteriological perspective.’
- ‘His goal is to align current christological and soteriological doctrine with religious pluralism - a problem never truly envisioned in the Bible.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.