One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I'm going to cut over to them soonish, and I want to share my good fortune with you (with apologies to Allan, but I'm sure he'll understand).’
- ‘The movie section is on hiatus and will return soonish.’
- ‘Since the majority (though not by any stretch all) of my friends have either turned 30 in the last few years or are about to soonish, I figured I'd do the same.’
- ‘He doesn't know it yet but i will be sneaking out soonish.’
- ‘I guess the clocks must be going forward soonish…’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.