One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The first sonographs were rather crude having low resolution and could only reliably be used to detect large physical targets such as shipwrecks.’
- ‘After the Borojo-Noni treatment subsequent sonographs were taken and uncovered the absence of lesions.’
- ‘The level of ultrasound power emitted is not adjustable on a fetal doppler unlike that of a sonograph.’
- ‘The tracks of the trawl gears were still observed in sonographs of the bottom 1 yr after the first experiment.’
- ‘The sonographs are functions of the seafloor's relief, microtopography and roughness, and physical properties.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.