One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The majority of these were side effects commonly attributed to TCA use (i.e. dry mouth, dizziness, tremor, fatigue, somnolence, constipation, etc.).’
- ‘Apnea, snoring, unusual sleeping positions, daytime somnolence, obesity and a patulous uvula with erythema are all associated with obstructive sleep apnea.’
- ‘There was, despite the apparent somnolence, an alertness about the place which served as a reminder that, not long before, a patrol had been ambushed, with heavy casualties, not far away.’
- ‘Twenty-six patients discontinued policosanol because of adverse events, including weight loss, asthenia, and somnolence.’
- ‘In this trial, dizziness, fatigue, headache, somnolence, nausea, and vomiting were the most common side effects of the drug.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.