One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Neither cinema's guileful cultural artifacts nor the somnambulistic, moribund jargon that unpacks them know anything about that.’
- ‘While the British state, however reluctantly, was substantially increasing its involvement in Northern Ireland, the Irish government's approach was somnambulistic.’
- ‘Their debut album, The Acrobat, catches night-bruised piano-pop songs meandering into weary and somnambulistic discord.’
- ‘The central character, a Woman who works in a convenience store (played with somnambulistic perfection by Maureen Gammelseter) is the the film's central focus.’
- ‘Fortunately the highlights of the trip outweigh the overly somnambulistic detours, proving that it's the journey, not the destination that matters most.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.