One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
At some time.‘somewhen between 1918 and 1930’
- ‘Don't die without finding it, somewhere, somewhen.’
- ‘Somewhere, somewhen, there was a sea change in the American mind.’
- ‘I'll stick my head in somewhen and take a look.’
- ‘He was looking forward to a leap into another life, somewhere and somewhen else.’
- ‘And about bluebottles, pink-tongues and all sorts of colourful things, we'll have more to report, someday, sometime, somewhen in Sandy Beach Almanac.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.