One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In conclusion, whatever diagnostic information somatotyping may yield, it will provide the attending doctor with greater insight and awareness into a patient's ability to get well.’
- ‘Rather, he called his system body-typing, not somatotyping, and he did not use Sheldon's terms.’
- ‘For those interested in somatotyping and already familiar with the field, this book should prove a valuable resource.’
- ‘In other somatotyping literature we find a wide variety of use being made of Sheldon's formulations.’
- ‘He unleashed a science referred to as somatotyping which attempts to categorize people by their genetic body types.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.