One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In conclusion, whatever diagnostic information somatotyping may yield, it will provide the attending doctor with greater insight and awareness into a patient's ability to get well.’
- ‘Rather, he called his system body-typing, not somatotyping, and he did not use Sheldon's terms.’
- ‘He unleashed a science referred to as somatotyping which attempts to categorize people by their genetic body types.’
- ‘In other somatotyping literature we find a wide variety of use being made of Sheldon's formulations.’
- ‘For those interested in somatotyping and already familiar with the field, this book should prove a valuable resource.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.