One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A growth hormone secreted by the anterior pituitary gland.
- ‘The Human Growth Complex formula contains somatotrophin and other powerful ingredients and has become a favorite product of athletes seeking an effective legal formulation.’
- ‘Studies show that a 4-year course of somatotrophin can increase bone density by approximately 12%.’
- ‘The over production of somatotrophin can cause gigantism while under production can result in dwarfism.’
- ‘The release of somatotrophin follows a diurnal variation with the greatest impulses occurring during deep sleep.’
- ‘Monkeys respond to somatotrophin from monkey pituitaries but not from cattle and both human and beef hormone are active in the rat.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.