One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This pattern holds for both germline and somatically expressed genes.’
- ‘Sometimes those communications and exchanges take place somatically, occurring at levels upon which we do not or cannot reflect.’
- ‘This comprises length alterations of oligonucleotide repeat sequences that occur somatically in human tumours.’
- ‘In this way, we confirmed that epigenetic and second-site suppression of hcf 106 could be separated somatically.’
- ‘These mutations were not present in normal cells, indicating that they arose somatically.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.