One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In this way, we confirmed that epigenetic and second-site suppression of hcf 106 could be separated somatically.’
- ‘These mutations were not present in normal cells, indicating that they arose somatically.’
- ‘This comprises length alterations of oligonucleotide repeat sequences that occur somatically in human tumours.’
- ‘This pattern holds for both germline and somatically expressed genes.’
- ‘Sometimes those communications and exchanges take place somatically, occurring at levels upon which we do not or cannot reflect.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.