One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But if there's anything you should know about Americans by now, it's that we're problem solvers.’
- ‘There, the Indian pair will be matching their wits against the world's best puzzle solvers.’
- ‘And because more times than not, he's a problem solver.’
- ‘They are the solvers of problems, so long as the problems aren't their own.’
- ‘Tonight, another astounding story of citizen crime solvers, all thanks to the shocking power of the media.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.