One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The possession of assets in excess of liabilities; ability to pay one's debts.‘the company was confident that solvency could be maintained’
- ‘This paper examines the issue of fiscal solvency in industrial and emerging market countries.’
- ‘I will face the situation in a healthy way, which will cause me to grow and will not put my solvency at risk.’
- ‘Bank solvency is exaggerated, but it is exaggerated less under international auditing than under central bank auditing.’
- ‘Account solvency could help the department better monitor and manage the account balance.’
- ‘Solvency implies that the present value of government disbursements should not exceed the present value of revenues.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.