One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the other hand, differences of up to 10% have been found in the free energies of solvation of both individual ions and whole salts.’
- ‘To better study the structure and thermodynamics of ion solvation in nanotubes, we focus exclusively on the solvation of a solitary ion inside the channel.’
- ‘This indicates that TRH molecules are located close to the lipid headgroups, possibly mimicking the solvation by water molecules.’
- ‘Therefore, it is not possible to provide any quantitative measure of the energy of solvation due to dipolar solvation and hydrogen bonding interaction.’
- ‘Two different continuum electrostatic models are formulated to describe the ion solvation inside the nanotube.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.