One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘On the other hand, differences of up to 10% have been found in the free energies of solvation of both individual ions and whole salts.’
- ‘This indicates that TRH molecules are located close to the lipid headgroups, possibly mimicking the solvation by water molecules.’
- ‘Two different continuum electrostatic models are formulated to describe the ion solvation inside the nanotube.’
- ‘Therefore, it is not possible to provide any quantitative measure of the energy of solvation due to dipolar solvation and hydrogen bonding interaction.’
- ‘To better study the structure and thermodynamics of ion solvation in nanotubes, we focus exclusively on the solvation of a solitary ion inside the channel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.