One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I had difficulty separating the solvable problems from what was out of my control (since I try these days not to stress about things I can't do anything about).’
- ‘Norbert, a reverse question to that, in some ways: what has gone wrong, how curable, how solvable is it?’
- ‘We are faced with a challenge that is difficult, but solvable.’
- ‘‘If a problem is solvable,’ he says ‘then there is no need to worry.’’
- ‘Was it too much to ask to contemplate only solvable troubles like arranging repairs for the roof?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.