One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Was it too much to ask to contemplate only solvable troubles like arranging repairs for the roof?’
- ‘‘If a problem is solvable,’ he says ‘then there is no need to worry.’’
- ‘We are faced with a challenge that is difficult, but solvable.’
- ‘I had difficulty separating the solvable problems from what was out of my control (since I try these days not to stress about things I can't do anything about).’
- ‘Norbert, a reverse question to that, in some ways: what has gone wrong, how curable, how solvable is it?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.