One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When exposed to light, the photoresist undergoes a chemical change that alters its solubility in a certain solvent.’
- ‘This is based on the solubility of non-cross-linked fibrin formed in the absence of factor XIII in urea or acid.’
- ‘This porosity forms during solidification due to the abrupt drop in hydrogen solubility when going from liquid to solid.’
- ‘Gum arabic is unique among the natural gums because of its extreme solubility in water and its lack of taste.’
- ‘The solubility of a gas in another substance is expressed as the volume of gas which dissolves in the substance under stated conditions of temperature and pressure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.