One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A native or inhabitant of the Solomon Islands.‘he is married to a Solomon Islander’
- ‘Solomon Islanders speak a variant of English called pidgin English (a form of Creole).’
- ‘He became a naturalized Solomon Islander in 1978.’
- ‘About 30 to 50 per cent of Solomon Islanders have malaria, which makes the risk of cross-infection via mosquito bites very possible.’
- ‘Solomon Islanders do not use many spices in their cooking except for coconut milk.’
- ‘The Solomon Islander was a member of the National Peace Council.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.