One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When you add a solidifier to the blood or body fluids, like to a suction canister, it's not a treatment.’
- ‘Because per-use costs, such as solidifiers and disposables, are eliminated, system changeover and equipment costs can be recouped in just months.’
- ‘Test results show that solidifiers require between 16% and 200% of agent by weight compared to the oil.’
- ‘Since infectious wastes are drained directly into your septic system, there's little need for red-bag disposal, chemical solidifiers, and other costs associated with contaminated waste handling.’
- ‘When the excess solid solidifiers are driven out of solution, a volume increase occurs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.