One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for solfège (sense 1 of the noun)
- ‘As a class lesson, center activity, or time-out activity, Music Only Formats are excellent worksheets to determine pitches, solfeggio, numbers, or letter names.’
- ‘At the ‘Conservatorio di Sant’ Onofrio’ in Napoli, during the 1780s, the work schedule was as follows: In the morning, one hour of singing difficult passages, one hour of literature and one hour of solfeggi in front of mirrors.’
- ‘As a pedagogue, he contributed with a compendium of twenty-five singing solfeggi and some technical exercises for violin.’
- ‘And we may find a clue in several survived manuscripts of solfeggio and esercizi.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.