One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Obviously, rituals imparted significance, not only the meaning and message of the ritual but also in the enforcement of ceremonial aspects of secret fraternalism - the solemnness, responsibility, secrecy, and exclusiveness.’
- ‘‘So it is you, Gyric,’ replied the monk, regarding Gyric with great solemnness.’
- ‘I saw tears in eyes, and faces with solemnness.’
- ‘He took Ruby's free hand and held it tight, looking deep into her eyes and saying with utmost solemnness, ‘You really think that?’’
- ‘The 25 performers, including six musicians playing live on stage, explore their physical limits in flowing movements expressing the mysteries and solemnness of the cycle of nature.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.