A complex of ganglia and radiating nerves of the sympathetic system at the pit of the stomach.
stomach, belly, abdomenView synonyms
- ‘The nerve current of the body converge in the feet, the solar plexus and the hands.’
- ‘There were a lot of pressure point strikes, at places like under the nose, the throat, under the armpits, the solar plexus, and the groin.’
- ‘Put the palm of your right hand on the abdomen, just above the navel, and press up against the solar plexus or pit of the stomach.’
- ‘The diaphragm is a sensitive, powerful muscle, and responds to impulses sent to it by the solar plexus, the abdominal brain.’
- ‘The solar plexus is ideal, but the lower abdomen (below the belly button), the groin or even the inside of the leg above the knee are also adequate.’