One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A panel designed to absorb the sun's rays as a source of energy for generating electricity or heating.
- ‘Further heating and electrical energy comes from photovalic solar panels located on the roof.’
- ‘Unlike other renewable power sources, solar panels provide the most electricity in the middle of the day, when it is needed most.’
- ‘Most robots today draw that energy from electrical cords, solar panels, or batteries.’
- ‘According to the council, it's a myth that solar panels generate electricity by storing direct heat from the sun.’
- ‘The cleanest energy sources of electricity are solar panels and wind turbines, which are only starting to be used in Canada.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.