One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A woman next to me said, ‘I love its soddenness, its mundanity.’
- ‘It's on a dead-end street, the ball field is practically unusable due to soil soddenness.’
- ‘But I'm definitely not commenting on any soddenness in the writing itself, just painfully reviewing the sad state of our books after our first ever flooding a week or so ago.’
- ‘Turning soddenness into a virtue, the plan would channel water into dozens of brooks and reflecting pools, waterfalls and wetlands.’
- ‘In the monsoon's soddenness, often it's hard to drink enough water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.