One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He's grown into a troubled and sociopathic adult.’
- ‘Some individuals may well have a genetic propensity for aggression or for mental instability - or even for sociopathic behavior.’
- ‘Some violent offenders are not sociopathic or psychopathic, yet probably about 20 percent of the prison population is diagnosable as being psychopathic.’
- ‘Jason Soon has an interesting post drawing attention to research suggesting a link between psychopathic and sociopathic personalities and abnormal brain development.’
- ‘His borderline sociopathic behaviour leads him into violent confrontations, wherein he's ordered to undergo a psychiatric evaluation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.