One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in or student of the development, structure, and functioning of human society.‘historians and sociologists are still split on the matter’
- ‘He was the first sociologist to observe the Industrial Revolution in Britain.’
- ‘On a basic level, we can all say we are sociologists.’
- ‘Despite being disregarded by her male colleagues, she became a productive sociologist in addition to being a feminist and a pacifist.’
- ‘Like the work of the sociologist, the task of the police investigator is to discover and reconstruct a network of motives.’
- ‘Sociologists taking a structural perspective are concerned to establish social facts and laws.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.