One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Critics of the old policy said the university should do more to reach out to low-income and socio-economically disadvantaged students.’
- ‘The sago palm, Metroxylon sagu, is an increasingly socio-economically important crop in South-East Asia.’
- ‘We have made the point several times that the people bearing the brunt of crime live mostly in socio-economically depressed areas.’
- ‘For both studies, participants were recruited from 3 primary care practices in geographically and socio-economically distinct regions of suburban Melbourne.’
- ‘In theory, all public schools throughout the state, whether located in socio-economically disadvantaged regions, isolated rural districts or better-off metropolitan suburbs, were allocated teachers on a common basis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.