One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Anthropologists and sociobiologists have emphasized the role that gift exchange plays in developing relationships in various societies.’
- ‘A major concern of sociobiologists is the nature and origin of altruistic behavior: Why has altruism evolved?’
- ‘When it comes to the development of behaviour, sociobiologists are even more keenly aware of the crucial role of environment in bringing about behaviour.’
- ‘For the sociobiologists, human social behaviors came into existence as unintended and unconscious results of various natural threats to our species.’
- ‘Such behavioral features that are apparently universal throughout the species are often, on that basis, assumed, particularly by sociobiologists, to represent biologically determined behaviors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.