One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘How do babies learn to speak, to behave sociably, to walk and run and all the rest of it?’
- ‘We can talk sociably, but do this best if there is a topic focus with lots of opinions, facts and figures.’
- ‘The other first class passengers chatted sociably while the steward and his two helpers waited in the background.’
- ‘Skyrac has a reputation for being a competitive club but many of its members just enjoy running sociably with others on a couple of evenings a week.’
- ‘Children and young people will start to function sociably when adults start treating them with respect by giving them quality time, clean air to breathe. wholesome food to eat and space in which to play safely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.