One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Self-Certainty’, for the most part means the feeling of being able to depend on oneself, a sense of adequacy and organization in one's personal life; satisfaction and confidence in self-statement; sociableness and adequate personal trust; strength of ego.’
- ‘By its deepest nature, education is a peaceful approach, and only in peace it can develop intelligence, sociableness and love to their highest levels.’
- ‘Sure, if the focus is extra sociableness, then I would recommend the Milhouse Youth Hostel in Buenos Aires and if you want a cute hostel in San Telmo with a lot of soul, I would check out the Hostel-Inn, Buenos Aires.’
- ‘It identifies some personality traits common to successful women entrepreneurs that include the ability to take risks, creativity, extroversion and openness, optimism and sociableness.’
- ‘The birth atmosphere in the environment of the mother-to-be and the newly born should radiate with sociableness and comfort and human warmth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.