One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Some snowmobilers were there to race the sprint course, others to see or be seen.’
- ‘Snowmobilers work closely with Department of Natural Resource offices in the development and maintenance of trailheads that are used by snowmobilers, cross-country skiers, and snowshoers in winter.’
- ‘Around these parts, snowmobilers drive on the shoulders, ditches and across the foot of your driveway, like they own it or something.’
- ‘Back then, the primary headache was dealing with snowmobilers and hunters who had little respect for the notion of private property.’
- ‘He said the mailing also went to 9,658 snowmobilers in Montana and Wyoming.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.