One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Imagine discovering this, one of the most snowily romantic of works, in an overwhelming performance and recording.’
- ‘A piece of dazzlingly fresh fish, rubbed with a little olive oil and sea salt and roasted until its flesh is snowily opaque often needs little more than a piece of lemon to be at its best, or maybe just some piquant capers and parsley.’
- ‘Combined with the snowily austere imagery of the scene, the effect is chilling.’
- ‘Red poinsettias lend hits of Christmas color upstairs and down, flanking the snowily dressed bed in the master bedroom.’
- ‘Given that conditions were clear blue overhead, with the whole country basking snowily under sunlight, it was extraordinarily difficult to see where I was going.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.