One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Why do snowboarders use less energy than skiers in the powder?’
- ‘Race footage is interspersed with cross country ski antics not commonly seen, including jumping and copious amounts of half-pipe stunts that would make an accomplished snowboarder jealous.’
- ‘Novice skiers or snowboarders can handle this terrain with basic technique.’
- ‘This year a new opportunity was available to University of Waterloo snowboarders: the Waterloo Snowboard Team.’
- ‘Also, it rankles me to see so much media attention paid to sponsored snowboarders and skiers who are just jumping out of helicopters to do their descents.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.