One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You don't get extra points for snottiness, Will.’
- ‘In fact, she did feel like a particularly snotty principal of a particularly snotty school and if snottiness was the only way to get the message across, so be it.’
- ‘That's merely amusing in its snottiness but this is despicable.’
- ‘He encountered a bit of snottiness, didn't he, because of his Yorkshire accent?’
- ‘Or would it create another level of snottiness and exclude people with innate talent who shunned school in favor of experimentation?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.