One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They see so many divers and snorkellers that they soon get bored and swim away.’
- ‘We watched as snorkeler after snorkeler harassed the lugubrious manatees.’
- ‘It's also a paradise for beach lovers, scuba divers and snorkelers, with pure-white sands; clear, shallow, 80-degree waters; reefs just offshore; and wrecks to explore.’
- ‘Some snorkellers swam alongside a whale shark, while divers of one boat made their entry to find themselves among a welcoming committee of pilot whales.’
- ‘Scuba divers and snorkelers explore historic shipwrecks and artificial reefs.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.