One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Forty-five per cent of normal adults snore at least occasionally, and 25 per cent are habitual snorers.’
- ‘Two thirds of snorers are men, and most are aged in their 50s.’
- ‘For the new treatment, snorers are given local anaesthetic before the sharp head of a hand-held device is inserted into the palate to inject the cylinders.’
- ‘Loud snoring is not only a terrible night-time disturbance for roommates, it can also be a potentially harmful disease for snorers themselves.’
- ‘Now my parents are snorers - a fact they will actively deny even when their own loud gravelly exhalations wake them up.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.