One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
eavesdropper, pryer, interferer, meddler, busybodyView synonyms
- ‘She looked about twenty something, about as old as Toni, only way too snoopy for her own good.’
- ‘He is not a snoopy, self-righteous, trouble-making person.’
- ‘My parents aren't the snoopy, overbearing kind that stop by to check on your laundry technique.’
- ‘Curious and snoopy, we all watched as they both got out of their cars.’
- ‘True the regime is snoopy and paranoid, but there is one perspective which should be taken into account by anybody who wants to start criticising them.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.