One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I am surprised how easily he dismisses my snippiness.’
- ‘If you look past the occasional snippiness of the Post's reporter, it's not a bad portrait of person that most of us will find very sympathetic.’
- ‘The snippiness of his e-mail is worth noting, but I want to comment on its highly misleading content.’
- ‘She is well used to the snippiness of health professionals.’
- ‘I grew up in a household where snippiness was regarded as a form of repartee, and so did both my exes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.