One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The vision of sexuality is sniggeringly salacious, redolent with fantasies of male power and female submission.’
- ‘Those involved in racketeering, corruption and bribery should not be lionised, praised or sniggeringly regarded.’
- ‘The narratorial presence sniggeringly indicates that the reader might be allowed to rewrite and reformulate the poem.’
- ‘It's sniggeringly funny with a beefy chorus, as they spell out the trials and tribulations of going without a drink.’
- ‘It's hung around long enough to become legend, and legend too easily in these sniggeringly ironic times becomes a target of fun and fodder for parody.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.