One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He was, it was said sneeringly, hiring mercenaries.’
- ‘They were all aimed at what are sneeringly called the masses, yet, their treatment bore the touch of their makers' sensibilities.’
- ‘He says, sneeringly, ‘What do you know about communists?’’
- ‘It's another reason I so prefer the culture of science to that of our sneeringly mendacious government administration.’
- ‘Every one of the game's leading practitioners holds an opinion, invariably rabidly positive or sneeringly negative.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.