One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I've seen her mystify and beguile audiences before with her great stage presence and all around snazziness.’
- ‘After loading it up fairly quickly, the beginning cut scene blew me off my feet with its snazziness and funkiness.’
- ‘The groovy crew of animated bounty hunters makes their way to the big screen, but they lose their trademark snazziness to the limp, overlong plot.’
- ‘For Fall they are doing it in a slightly crackled distressed patent which makes it more urban and gives it snazziness for those that find this super functional bag a tad boring.’
- ‘The snazziness comes from the flexibility of it.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.