One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘OK then, plenty of information, but I think it lacks that snappiness that slogan shirts usually have, also it's lucky I'm a big lad or the size of shirt needed for all this would drown me.’
- ‘The American cocker spaniel, for example, once sweet and docile, was bred indiscriminately when it became popular, and problems with health and temperament resulted; it soon gained a reputation for snappiness and instability.’
- ‘Everybody's on board here, and everything just sails along on the charm of its people and the snappiness of Soderbergh's rhythms.’
- ‘I apologized for my snappiness and told him that finals made me edgy.’
- ‘The response to this was one of relief and excitement, with the track retaining the Keane feel and snappiness of tracks on the debut album; ‘Hopes & Fears’.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.