One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for sugar snap
- ‘Throw in a couple of snap peas and mangetouts so that the children discover they can eat the pod as well.’
- ‘Edible-pod snap peas such as ‘Sugar Snap’ and supersweet corns such as ‘Butterfruit’ have become standards in many vegetable gardens.’
- ‘For snap peas, Sugar Snap is an old-time favourite with excellent taste.’
- ‘It depends on the type of pea, of which there are three: shelling peas, snap peas, and snow peas (also called Chinese or mangetout peas).’
- ‘Add snap peas and steam until tender, about two minutes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.