One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This results from excessive snakiness of the chain due to sprocket and roller misalignment or uneven roller wear.’
- ‘It was sold as a lightweight product that would be laminated on the face without the usual telegraphing and snakiness of plywood.’
- ‘As snakes can also be poorly cooked, the snakiness does not detract from the duck-magic.’
- ‘There's no ‘feel’ from the drawknife for the side to side snakiness and so I want to make sure I am following the vertical grain properly.’
- ‘Jessica is only able to control her snakiness with the connivance of the white man who entrapped her in his plot’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.