One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The ordinary postal system as opposed to email.
post, letters, packages, parcels, correspondence, communications, airmailView synonyms
- ‘Expect more information about the 2005 convention through snail mail, e-mail, and the summer issue of The Masthead.’
- ‘Then, they should set up a system like the current postal system, where any changes to my report are sent to me, through snail mail or email, allowing me to see what is going on with my records.’
- ‘I will continue to receive emails and comments via snail mail from my parents.’
- ‘Chain letters can be received electronically or through snail mail and are not illegal on their own.’
- ‘Educational follow-ups - via e-mail or snail mail - are a great way to keep customers on top of new product offerings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.