One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A store selling tobacco products and smoking equipment.
- ‘The Oneida Nation acquired several businesses in the 1990s, including a textile factory, a recreational vehicle park with a convenience and gift store, a newly built gas station, and a smoke shop.’
- ‘And for people who may want to try various different smokes not available at their local smoke shop, why shouldn't they be able to buy cigars from the internet and through mail-order?’
- ‘Sold at gas stations and smoke shops, packs of candy-flavored cigarettes have set anti-tobacco advocates on fire. It has been charged that teens are targeted.’
- ‘A no-name brand they sold at the local smoke shops; it was cheap, and they were pretty good in taste, unlike the more commercial brands focused on quantity.’
- ‘I dare anyone to find a smoke shop open during the afternoon in Campania.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.