One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Smoke tobacco incessantly.
- ‘I actually like the smell of stale cigarette smoke, because my grandmother, whose visits I loved as a kid, smoked like a chimney.’
- ‘Black says, quote, ‘I went on a kind of crazy rampage, me and another member of the cast, who will remain nameless, just running around, dancing around, and drinking, and exercising, and smoking like a chimney.’’
- ‘My husband never smoked, but he grew up in a house where his father smoked like a chimney, a total chain smoker.’
- ‘Minttu smokes like a chimney… so I smoked too (like I needed an excuse).’
- ‘MICHAEL DELVECCHIO tells PageSix.com, ‘She was drinking and smoking like a chimney, so we asked the security guard to tell her to put out her cigarette because there were young children present, but she just kept on doing it..’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.