One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for fine print
- ‘One policy seen by Scotland on Sunday ran to 13 pages of small print containing 15,000 words.’
- ‘Their names are recorded in small print on the backs of dusty album sleeves or frayed concert programs, as sidemen and women.’
- ‘This text appeared at the end of twenty-one lines of very small print at the end of a page.’
- ‘In small print at the bottom were a list of advisory pamphlets that were available, apparently in all major dialects and communication methods.’
- ‘The problem was I remembered the story as being really big when it was just a very small three paragraph article written in small print.’
- ‘The small print at the bottom of the page said it was printed in 1930.’
- ‘This is noted by the author's biography listed at the bottom of the article in small print.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.