One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A forward who is typically smaller than a power forward, and is often more agile and a better shot.
- ‘He also frustrates pick-setters because he is smart enough and quick enough to defend shooting guards, small forwards and power forwards.’
- ‘It likely will have the ninth pick but would like to move up a bit to get an athletic small forward or power forward.’
- ‘He still is not big enough to hold off bulky power forwards, but he is athletic and smart enough to guard versatile power forwards and even small forwards.’
- ‘Self envisions Wright at point guard, small forward or even power forward.’
- ‘Robinson averaged 38.9 minutes in those games, defending small forwards, power forwards and centers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.