One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A forward who is typically smaller than a power forward, and is often more agile and a better shot.
- ‘It likely will have the ninth pick but would like to move up a bit to get an athletic small forward or power forward.’
- ‘He still is not big enough to hold off bulky power forwards, but he is athletic and smart enough to guard versatile power forwards and even small forwards.’
- ‘Robinson averaged 38.9 minutes in those games, defending small forwards, power forwards and centers.’
- ‘Self envisions Wright at point guard, small forward or even power forward.’
- ‘He also frustrates pick-setters because he is smart enough and quick enough to defend shooting guards, small forwards and power forwards.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.